Browse Recipes By Products:
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 banana
- 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, with juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice concentrate
- 1 cup ice
- *garnish with strawberries if desired
- Pour liquid ingredients into the blending jar.
- Add all frozen ingredients
- Blend at “PULSE” setting for 30 seconds; then blend at “LOW” setting until smooth. While the machine is running, move the Stir Stick around counterclockwise to aid mixing. Serve immediately.