Browse Recipes By Products:
Lemonade Watermelon Smoothie
- 2 cups watermelon (pulp, not rind)
- 3 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate (½ of a 6 oz. can)
- 1 cup lemon/lime soda
- 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 1-2 cups ice, to desired consistency *Add water if necessary
- Pour liquid ingredients into the blending jar.
- Add all frozen ingredients.
- Press “PULSE” 2 to 3 times; then blend at “LOW” setting until smooth. While the machine is running, move the Stir Stick around counterclockwise to aid mixing. Serve immediately.
Makes 3-5 servings.