Browse Recipes By Products:
Nacho Won Tons
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 20 won tons skins
- 1 – 4 ounces can chopped mild or hot green chilies, drained
- 3 cups peanut oil
- Dividing cheese equally, place in middle of each wonton skin.
- Top each with ¼ teaspoon chilies.
- Moisten edges of won ton skins with cold water; fold to form triangle, sealing edges.
- Heat oil in uncovered wok at 375°. Fry won tons on both sides until browned.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately.
- Makes 20.