Browse Recipes By Products:
1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
1 small onion, diced
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root, minced
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 potatoes, cubed
4 carrots, cubed
1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
3 tablespoons unsalted cashews, crushed
1-4 ounce can tomato sauce
2 teaspoons salt
1½ tablespoons curry powder
1 cup frozen green peas
½ green bell pepper, chopped
½ red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup heavy cream
1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Heat the oil in an Electric Skillet to 300°F. Stir in the onion and cook until tender.
- Mix in ginger and garlic, continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Mix in potatoes, carrots, jalapeno, cashews, and tomato sauce.
- Season with salt and curry powder. Cook and stir occasionally for 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir peas, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and cream into the skillet. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook 10 minutes. Garnish with cilantro to serve.
yield: 4 servings