Browse Recipes By Products:
Quick vegetable Stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 - 12 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter with oil in Wok at 325°F/162.7°C. Add onion, zucchini and garlic; stir-fry until zucchini is just tender (about 2 minutes).
- Add corn and dill weed. Stir to combine and heat for about 1 minute. Season to taste. Garnish with chopped pimiento if desired. Reduce heat to warm for serving.
- Serves 4-6.