Browse Recipes By Products:
Ginger Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ pound cauliflower florets, sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- ¼ pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ pound snow peas, trimmed with strings removed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Preheat Wok at 325°F/162.7°C. Add ginger root and garlic, stir-fry 20-30 seconds. Remove from Wok.
- Add cauliflower, carrots, and chicken broth. Cover and cook 2 minutes. Add asparagus, cover and cook for 1 minute. Push vegetables up side. Add snow peas and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add salt and sesame oil, stir-fry 30 seconds, reduce heat to warm for serving.
- Makes 4 servings.