Browse Recipes By Products:
Cheese Curried Entrée
What a great way to get vegetables into your meal. Tender broccoli and a wonderful cheesy sauce. Serve over biscuts or toast.
- 2 - 10 oz. packages frozen chopped
- broccoli, partially thawed
- 3 cups (¾ pound) diced cooked ham, turkey, or chicken
- 1 - 11 oz can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- Place broccoli evenly in bottom of cooking pot. Add ham, turkey or chicken.
- Combine soup, water, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, and curry powder in small mixing bowl; stir to blend. Pour soup mixture into cooking pot.
- Place cooking pot on base, cover and simmer at “HI” for 2 hours or “LO” for 3 to 4 hours; or until broccoli is fork tender. Reduce heat to keep warm (“WM”) for serving. Serve over toast or hot biscuits.