Browse Recipes By Products:
- 1 – 6 ounces can shrimp, drained and minced
- 3 ounces ground lean pork
- 1 ½ teaspoons dry sherry
- 1 ½ teaspoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup finely copped green onions
- ¾ teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 eggs
- 7 to 8 slices thin white bread
- 1 cup peanut oil
- Mix shrimp with next 8 ingredients and 1 egg.
- Spread shrimp mixture generously over 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Beat remaining egg in bowl; brush over bread and filling. Sprinkle bread crumbs over filling.
- Cut bread diagonally into quarters.
- Heat oil in uncovered wok at 375°.
- Slide bread triangles, a few at a time, filling side down., into hot oil. Fry until golden; turn to brown other side. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
Makes approx. 32 pieces.