Browse Recipes By Products:
Shrimp and pasta, what a great combination. Go ahead and add a bit of cayenne for a little extra kick.
- 2 - 12 ounce packages frozen, large cocktail shrimp
- 1 - 16 ounce cans whole tomatoes, cut up
- 2 - 6 ounce cans tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients, except shrimp, into slow cooking pot. Stir to combine. Cover and cook at Setting # 3 for 7 to 9 hours or at Setting # 5 for 3 to 4 hours.
- Thaw shrimp by running under cold water. Stir shrimp into sauce, cover and continue cooking for up to 30 – 45 minutes. Reduce heat to Setting # 2 for serving. Serve over hot cooked pasta with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Makes 6 servings.