Browse Recipes By Products:
Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- ? cup oyster-flavored sauce
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1½ cups water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound medium sized shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 pound fresh broccoli florets
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- Combine oyster sauce, cornstarch and water, set aside.
- Preheat 2 tablespoons oil in Wok at 375°F/190.5°C. Add shrimp and ginger root, stir-fry 1 to 1 ½ minutes. Push up side.
- Add remaining tablespoon of oil to Wok. Add onion, broccoli and water chestnuts, stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crispy tender. Push up side.
4. Add cornstarch mixture and stir until thickened. Combine all ingredients. Reduce heat to warm for serving.
- Serves 4.