Browse Recipes By Products:
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 - 10½ ounce can chicken broth or bouillon
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 6 green onions with green tops, cut into thin slices
- 1 - 8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- ½ teaspoon tarragon leaves
- ¼ pound fresh snow peas, trimmed with strings removed
- 1/3 cup cashews
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce, lemon juice and bouillon. Set aside.
- Preheat 2-tablespoon oil in Wok at 375°F/190.5°C. Add mushrooms, and red pepper, stir-fry 1 ½ to 2 minutes. Push up side of Wok. Add crabmeat, green onion, water chestnuts and tarragon. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Push up side.
- Add remaining tablespoon oil, heat briefly. Add snow peas and stir-fry for 1 minute. Push up sides. Add cornstarch mixture, and stir until slightly thickened. Combine all ingredients, stirring gently to combine. Garnish with cashews. Reduce heat to warm for serving.
- Serves 4