Browse Recipes By Products:
Simple Chicken and Dumplings
This is a great recipe for an easy chicken and dumplings dinner.
- 1 - 3 pound 4 ounce can chicken, undrained
- 2 cups packaged all-purpose baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- Cut up chicken and place in pot with broth from can. Cover and place pot on base. Heat at Setting #3 1/2 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until chicken is hot and broth simmers.
- In small bowl combine all-purpose baking mix, milk and parsley. Mix just unit moistened. Increase heat Setting to #5.
- Drop dumplings mixture by spoonfuls over steaming chicken.
- Cover pot and steam 30 minutes. Reduce heat to Setting #2 to keep warm for serving. Dumplings are best when served immediately.
- Makes 4 servings.