Browse Recipes By Products:
November Anytime Fritters with Cranberry Dijon
- 3 hamburger buns or pieces of thick bread
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 4 oz. chopped roasted turkey or chicken
- 1 baked potato, peeled and diced
- ⅛ tsp. poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 2 eggs
- 100% oil non-stick spray
- ¼ cup jellied cranberries
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Remove buns from packaging and let buns sit out and stale for 1 to 2 hours, then cut into cubes. Set aside.
- In your West Bend® Platinum Edition™ Non-Stick Electric Skillet, melt butter or margarine at 300°F. Cook onion and celery until soft and season with poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir in the turkey and potato and mix until evenly combined, remove from skillet and turn the temperature probe to the “OFF” position. In a separate large bowl, whisk the egg and broth together lightly, and then incorporate the diced buns. Be careful not to break apart the buns. Combine the turkey and potato mix with the egg and bun mixture.
- Wipe the skillet clean with a dry cloth. Re-heat skillet to 325°F and spray with the 100% oil non-stick spray. Form rounded teaspoons. of the mixture and fry in the hot skillet until lightly browned, flip and cook through. Serve warm and garnish with a mixture of Dijon mustard and jellied cranberry sauce.
Makes 12 servings.