Browse Recipes By Products:
Marinated Chicken Salad
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded flat (approx. ¼” thick)
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. celery salt
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 stalks celery chopped into small pieces
- ¼ red onion chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- 3 - 6 oz. head butter lettuce
- fresh blueberries
- 4-6 oz. crumbled feta cheese Light Dressing
- ¼ cup light mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. sugar, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare the marinade by combining the garlic, balsamic, celery salt, salt, and pepper. Marinate the chicken for an hour.
- Set function control to bake and preheat West Bend® Platinum Edition™ Non-Stick Electric Skillet to 425°F. Cook the chicken breasts thoroughly. Once cooked, allow to partially cool. Cut into slices diagonally.
- Prepare salad dressing by combining sour cream and mayo in a medium bowl. Sprinkle in sugar, salt, and pepper to taste. Cut lemon in half and squeeze both halves onto the lettuce.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, chicken, corn, onion, celery, and dill. Lightly toss in the dressing. Sprinkle feta cheese and blueberries on top just before serving.
Makes 2 servings.