Browse Recipes By Products:
Chicken with Raspberry Vinegar
2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
Salt and pepper
2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
1 onion cut into large pieces
1 cup chicken broth
3 tablespoons raspberry or red wine vinegar
¾ cup quick cooking rice
½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In pressure cooker; add oil and brown chicken breasts.
- Add onions, chicken broth and vinegar. Pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- Cool cooker at once.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Return pan to heat and bring liquid to a boil.
- Stir in rice; remove pan from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in raspberries. Serve with chicken.
Makes 4 servings.