Browse Recipes By Products:
Chicken with Mushrooms
- 2 lbs. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dried thyme
- 1 med. Onion, chopped
- 8 oz. Button mushrooms, halved
- 3 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 2 - 10oz. cans Cream of mushroom soup with garlic
- ¾ cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ⅛ tsp. Pepper
- Preheat the pressure cooker at the brown setting, then add oil to the cooking vessel and brown the chicken until all pieces have been browned. Remove browned pieces from the cooking vessel then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Place the garlic, mushrooms, and onion in the cooking vessel and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Return the chicken to the cooking vessel, add the broth, mustard, and soup and then stir to combine.
- Securely close lid to locked position, set pressure limiting valve to “Airtight”. Follow basic directions for pressure cooking, and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Use natural pressure release to release pressure. Serve with noodles, rice, or couscous.