Browse Recipes By Products:
- 1 whole chicken breast, skinned, boned and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Dash of garlic powder
- ½ pound fresh broccoli florets, OR 10 ounce package frozen broccoli cuts, rinsed in hot water
- ½ cup chicken broth or bouillon
- 6-8 fresh mushrooms, sliced OR 4 ounce can mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1 6-oz can bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento
- In a bowl, combine sliced chicken, soy sauce, vegetable oil, and garlic powder. Stir to blend and set aside.
- Add chicken broth and broccoli to Wok. Set temperature to 325°F/162.7°C and cook broccoli until vibrant green (about 5 minutes), stirring about every minute. Push broccoli up side of Wok or remove.
- Increase heat to 375°F/190.5°C. Add chicken mixture and stir-fry until chicken is opaque (about 3 minutes). Push up side of the Wok. Add mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute, push up side. Add bamboo shoots and stir-fry for 1 minute. Return broccoli to Wok if removed and mix all ingredients, stirring well.
- Combine lemon juice and cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water. Add to chicken mixture, stirring until thickened (about 1 minute). Garnish with pimento and sesame seeds. Reduce heat to warm for serving.
- Serves 4.