Browse Recipes By Products:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned and thinly sliced
- 1 - 8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained.
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ cups chicken broth or bouillon
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ cup cold water
- Preheat oil in Wok at 375°F/190.5°C. Add chicken and stir-fry until opaque (about 5 minutes).
- Add water chestnuts, almonds, soy sauce and chicken broth to the Wok. Stir to blend, cover and cook for 1-½ minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and water. Add to Wok and stir until thickened. Combine all ingredients. Reduce heat to warm for serving.
- Serves 4.