Browse Recipes By Products:
Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Very easy way to make your favorite dinner.
- 4 - 1 pound cans sliced potatoes, drain and reserve 1 cup liquid
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked ham cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 3 tablespoons minced dried onions
- 2 - 11 ounce cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- Layer potatoes, ham and onions in pot. In a small bowl, combine soup and reserved potato liquid. Pour over layers in pot.
- Cover and place pot on base. Heat at Setting #3 1/3 for 2 to 3 house. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2.
- Makes 8 to 12 servings.