Browse Recipes By Products:
Porkchops with ‘kraut
- 6 bone-in Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 - 14. Oz cans Sauerkraut, drained
- 6 med. Potatoes, peeled & sliced
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1½ cups Water
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Add oil to cooking vessel and brown pork chops on both sides. When browned, remove pork chops and drain oil. Salt and pepper chops.
- Place sauerkraut into the bottom of cooking vessel and spread evenly. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Place pork chops onto sauerkraut, then layer potatoes on top. Add water to the cooking vessel.
- Securely close lid to locked position, set pressure limiting valve to “Airtight”. Follow basic directions for pressure cooking, and cook at high pressure for 15 minutes.