Browse Recipes By Products:
Pork Chops in Bean Sauce
Are you looking for a great new pork dish to treat your family to?
- 6 pork chops or shoulder steaks 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 - 28 ounce can vegetarian or baked beans
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 - 13 1/2 ounce can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/3 cup bottled chili sauce
- Preheat pot on stovetop heating unit over medium heat (about 5 minutes.) Add pork chops and brown 5 minutes per side. Remove chops and sauté onion in meat juices. Remove pot from heat and place on base.
- Layer chops in pot. Sprinkle with salt, garlic salt and pepper. Combine beans and hot sauce; pour over chops.
- Combine pineapple and chili sauce and spread evenly over beans.
- Cover and bake at Setting #3 1/2 for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2.
- Makes 6 servings.