Browse Recipes By Products:
Pork and Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 pound lean pork, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- ? teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots, sliced thin on a diagonal
- 1 small green pepper cut in 1-inch pieces
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 15-ounce can of baby ears of corn, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup chicken broth or bouillon
- In bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar and salt. Add pork cubes and stir to mix. Add soy sauce, wine, and ginger to bowl; stir again to mix. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat 2 tablespoons oil in the Wok at 375°F/190.5°C. Add pork and stir-fry until no longer pink. Push up sides of Wok.
- Add carrots and stir-fry 2-3 minutes until just tender. Push up sides. Add 1 tablespoon oil, heat briefly and add green pepper, stir-fry 1-2 minutes. Push up sides. Add mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Push up side. Add corn and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir all ingredients gently to combine. Add chicken broth and stir until heated. Reduce heat to warm for serving.
- Serves 4.