Browse Recipes By Products:
Orange Sesame Ribs
This was the 2nd place recipe from the 2011 Wisconsin Pork Association's "Mouthwatering Wisconsin Pork - Slow Cooked to Perfection" Contest
- 2½ to 3 lbs bonless country-style pork ribs
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 - 10 ounce jar orange marmalade
- 1 - 7¼ ounce jar Hoisin Sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Trim fat from ribs.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. In hot skillet, brown the ribs on all sides. Drain off fat. Place ribs in a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, stir together marmalade, Hoisin sauce, garlic, and sesame oil. Pour over ribs in the slow cooker, stir to coat meat with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours. Transfer meat to serving platter. Skim fat from sauce. Spoon some sauce over the meat. Serve warm over white rice or on a toasted french roll.