Browse Recipes By Products:
Honey Glazed Ham
A family favorite, the soda keeps the ham moist while cooking. A hint of tang from the mustard gives the glaze a great flavor.
- 4 pound boneless, fully cooked ham
- 1 - 12 ounce can lemon-lime soda
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Cooking Time: LO = 6 to 8 hours HI = 3 to 4 hours
- Place ham and soda into stoneware cooking pot. Cover and cook at desired heat setting for time given.
- Thirty minutes before serving, combine remaining ingredients, including 3 tablespoons dripping from bottom of cooking pot. Spread glaze over ham. Cover and continue heating. Let ham stand for 15 minutes before carving.
- Serves 10 to 12.