Browse Recipes By Products:
Gingered Pork Balls
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup coarsely chopped water chestnuts
- ½ teaspoon peeled and chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 egg , lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cups peanut oil
- Mix first 5 ingredients lightly. Shape into bite-size balls; roll lightly in cornstarch;
- Heat oil in uncovered wok at 375°. Add pork balls, a few at a time; fry until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels; serve hot with wooden picks.
Makes 12 to 16.