Browse Recipes By Products:
Sweet and spicy, need we say more? Tender and falling off the bones...
- 3½ to 4 pounds country spare ribs
- 1 - 10½ ounce can condensed tomato soup
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Trim excess fat off ribs. Place ribs in cooking pot.
- In mixing bowl combine tomato soup, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, celery seed, and chili powder. Pour over ribs.
- Cover and slow cook at Setting # 3 for 7 to 8 hours, Setting # 4 for 5 to 6 hours or Setting # 5 for 3 to 4 hours. Reduce to Setting # 2 for serving.
- Makes 4 servings.