Browse Recipes By Products:
Tofu with Oyster Sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ pound tofu, cut in ½ inch cubes
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 2 teaspoons cold water
- Heat oil in uncovered wok at 350. Add garlic and green onion stir-fry 20 seconds.
- Add tofu; gently stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add stock and oyster sauce; cover; cook 1 minute.
- Uncover, stir cornstarch mixture, add to wok stir until slightly thickened. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.