Browse Recipes By Products:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound tenderloin, sirloin, or tenderized round steak, thinly sliced
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 - 8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- ½ cup chicken broth or bouillon
- 1 green pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 cups raw spinach leaves, torn in large pieces
- Preheat oil in Wok to 375°F/190.5°C. Add half the meat and stir-fry until done (about 1 ½ minutes). Push up side of Wok. Repeat frying remaining meat. Push up side.
- Add mushrooms and stir-fry 1 minute. Push up side. Add celery and onion, stir-fry 1-½ minutes. Push up side. Add water chestnuts and chicken broth. Stir once and cook for 1 minute. Push up side. Add green pepper, brown sugar, salt and soy sauce. Stir once and cook for 30 seconds. DO NOT push up side.
- Sprinkle spinach over top of all ingredients in Wok. Cover and simmer for 1 minute. Reduce heat to warm for serving. Gently stir ingredients together and serve over steamed rice or chow mein noodles.
- Serves 4.