Browse Recipes By Products:
Saucy Round Steak Supper
A nice homestyle meal. Serve with a fresh lettuce salad.
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds beef round steak, 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 - 8 ounce can mushroom stems and pieces, drain and reserve liquid
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- 1 - 2 1/2 ounce package sour cream sauce mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place steak strips and steak bone in pot. Add onion, celery and mushroom stem and pieces.
- In a mall bowl, combine salad dressing, sour cream sauce mix, water, Worcestershire sauce and reserved mushroom liquid. Pour over mixture in pot.
- Cover pot and place on base. Simmer at Setting #3 1/2 for 5 to 6 hours. Remove steak bone. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2. Serve over noodles.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.