Browse Recipes By Products:
Roast Beef and Sun Dried Tomato Mayo Panini
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/3 cup red onion, slivered
- 1/3 cup pickled sweet cherry peppers, sliced
- 4 slices sourdough bread, ½ inch thick
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces roast beef, deli-sliced thinly
- pinch of cayenne
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, tomatoes, garlic, horseradish, ketchup, and cayenne. Mix well. In a small bowl, toss onion, peppers, and pepper flakes together.Spread butter on one side of each bread slice. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on the other side.Sprinkle cheese then top with roast beef. Top roast beef with the pepper mixture.Place other bread slice on top of pepper mixture, buttered side up.
Toast on the preheated Grill & Panini Press.