Browse Recipes By Products:
Quick Round Steak
- 1½ lbs. Boneless Round Steak
- 1 - 10.5 oz. can golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 med. Onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut steak into serving-size pieces, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour soup and broth into the pressure cooker, stir to combine. Add meat into the cooking vessel, making sure it is immersed in the soup.
- Securely close lid to locked position, set pressure limiting valve to “Airtight”. Follow basic directions for pressure cooking, and cook at high pressure for 10 - 12 minutes.