Browse Recipes By Products:
Corned Beef and Cabbage
This classic is sure to please. You don't need to be Irish to like it!
- 3 – 4 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 medium onion – sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 small head cabbage – cut into wedges
Cooking Time: LO = 8 to 10 hours
- Place brisket with liquid and spices from package into ceramic cooking pot. Add onion, celery seed, mustard seed, garlic and bay leaf. Add just enough water to cover brisket. Cover and cook at LO for 8 to 10 hours or until brisket is fork tender.
- During last hour of cooking, add cabbage wedges and continue cooking at LO. Discard cooking liquid and spices.
- Serves 6.