Browse Recipes By Products:
Beef Pot Roast
Lightly seasoned and ready for your favorite gravy.
- 3 ½ to 4 pound beef chuck or blade roast
- 1 tablespoon dry minced onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Place roast in pot. Sprinkle with onion, seasoned salt and seasoned pepper.
- Cover pot and place on base. Roast at Setting # 3 ½ (midway between Settings # 3 and #4) for 7 to 9 hours. Meat juices may be used for gravy. Keep warm for serving at Setting #2.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.