Browse Recipes By Products:
- 1 ½ lbs beef sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup marinade
- 12 medium mushrooms
- 1 large onion, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Marinate beef cubes in refrigerator for several hours, using your favorite marinade recipe. Marinade recipes are also available here.
- Drain beef cubes thoroughly before grilling.Thread onto skewers, alternating meat and vegetables. Leave space between for even cooking.Preheat grill at MED. Place kebabs lengthwise on grill. Grill 15 to 20 minutes or to desired doneness, turning occasionally.