Browse Recipes By Products:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
For use in 4 Qt. Ice Cream Makers.
2⅔ cups Granulated Sugar
2 tbsp. Corn Starch
½ tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Vanilla
6 cups Milk
4 Eggs, beaten
2 cups Heavy Cream
1⅓ cups Half and Half
1½ cup Chocolate Chips
1 cup Peanut Butter or melted Peanut Butter Chips
- Mix the sugar, corn starch, and salt in a large saucepan. Over medium heat, slowly stir in the milk, stirring constantly.
- Very slowly, add the beaten eggs and continue to stir. Reduce heat to low and cook until mixture thickens slightly.
- Slowly stir in peanut butter and whisk until all peanut butter is combined and mixture is smooth.
- Slowly add vanilla, half and half, and heavy cream.
- Pour into a large glass bowl and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until mixture has chilled.
- Remove from refrigerator. Pour mixture into the freezing canister and follow the directions in the “Using Your Ice Cream Maker” section. Do not fill the freezing canister above the “MAX” line, as the mixture will expand during freezing.
- Stir in chocolate chips once ice cream is finished churning and stir evenly.