Browse Recipes By Products:
Cookie Dough Ice Cream
For use in 4 Qt. Ice Cream Makers.
- 1 cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (crumbled into small pieces)
- 2¼ cups Sugar
- 6 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup mini Chocolate Chips
- 6 large Eggs
- 3 cups Milk
- Place the cookie dough and the chocolate chips in a separate bowl. Cover and chill until cold.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Slowly mix in sugar, whisking until completely blended.
- Slowly add cream and milk and whisk until blended.
- Pour mixture into the freezing canister and follow the directions in the “Using Your Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Maker™” section. Do not fill the freezing canister above the “MAX” line, as the mixture will expand during freezing.
- When the mixture has finished churning, add cookie dough and chocolate chips and stir in evenly.