Browse Recipes By Products:
Cocoa~Latte Café Latte
- 2 cups whole milk*
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 heaping teaspoon instant coffee
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ground cinnamon, nutmeg, or chocolate powder (optional) * Whole milk provides the richest froth, but can be substituted with an equal amount of 2%, 1%, skim, or soy milk, if preferred.
- Add ingredients to the Cocoa Latte and press the “ON” switch. Wait for the Cocoa~Latte to automatically shut off.
- Press the "Froth/Dispense" button then dispense the drink into a mug.
- Sprinkle ground nutmeg, cinnamon, or sweetened chocolate powder on top. You may also add 1 to 1½ tablespoons of vanilla, mint, hazelnut, caramel, Irish cream butterscotch, or almond syrup to taste.