Browse Recipes By Products:
The World's Greatest Grilled Cheese
- 8 sourdough bread slices
- 8 mozzarella cheese slices
- 8 cheddar cheese slices
- Place 4 bread slices, butter or oiled sides down, on wax paper, and layer each with 2 mozzarella cheese slices and 2 Cheddar cheese slices. Top with remaining bread slices, butter or oiled sides up.
- Toast in the preheated Grill & Panini Press, about 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mexi-Melt Grilled Cheese: Substitute 8 slices of Monterey Jack cheese with sliced peppers for Mozzarella and Cheddar. Spread cheese evenly with ½ cup refried beans, and sprinkle with ¼ cup fresh cilantro.
- Apple-Cheddar Grilled Cheese: Substitute 4 slices of Cheddar cheese for Mozzarella. Layer cheese and top evenly with 1 thinly sliced Gala apple. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- Sweet-and-Spicy Grilled Cheese: Substitute 8 slices of Havarti cheese for Mozzarella and Cheddar. Layer cheese on bread and spread cheese evenly with ½ cup of red pepper jelly.