Browse Recipes By Products:
Steak and Grilled Vegetable Panini
1 large yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 - 8oz. package baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons red wine vinaigrette
¾ teaspoon Salt
¾ teaspoon cracked pepper
1 beef steak, cooked
1 cup fresh baby spinach, tightly packed
8 ciabatta bread slices
½ cup fontina cheese
- Toss bell pepper, mushrooms, and onion with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill or sauté vegetables until tender.
- Sprinkle steak with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Let steak stand 5 minutes, then carve steak into strips.
- Toss spinach with remaining 1 tablespoon vinaigrette. Divide the spinach among 4 bread slices. Top with cheese, steak, vegetables, and remaining bread slices. Sandwiches will be very full.
- Cook sandwiches in the preheated Grill & Panini Press for 5 to 8 minutes, or until bread is a light golden brown.