Browse Recipes By Products:
Roast Beef and Sun Dried Tomato Mayo Panini
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, minced
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1 tablespoon ketchup
1/3 cup red onion, slivered
1/3 cup pickled sweet cherry peppers, sliced
4 slices sourdough bread, ½ inch thick
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
6 ounces roast beef, deli-sliced thinly
pinch of cayenne
pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, tomatoes, garlic, horseradish, ketchup, and cayenne. Mix well.
- In a small bowl toss onion, peppers, and pepper flakes together.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on the other side.
- Sprinkle cheese then top with roast beef. Top roast beef with the pepper mixture. Place other bread slice on top of pepper mixture, buttered side up.
- Toast on the preheated Grill & Panini Press.