Browse Recipes By Products:
- 3 - 15 ounce cans prepared chili, without beans
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, cut into cubes
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ½ cup diced green pepper
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- In Fondue Pot, combine chili and cream cheese cubes. Heat at SIMMER setting, stirring frequently until cream cheese is melted.
- Garnish with tomato, green pepper, Cheddar cheese and ripe olives. Reduce heat to WARM.
- For serving, use taco chips.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings or use as an appetizer.