Browse Recipes By Products:
Milk Chocolate Fondue
- 3 - 11½ ounce packages milk chocolate chips
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract OR 2-3 tablespoons crème de menthe, optional
- In Fondue Pot, combine chocolate chips and cream. Set heat control at WARM setting and stir constantly until chocolate melts.
- Add mint-flavoring if desired. Stir to blend.
- For serving spear 1-inch cubes of angel food, sponge or pound cake, ladyfinger cookies, marshmallows, dates, dried apricots or fresh fruit tidbits with fondue forks. Swirl in chocolate to coat. Transfer to plate and remove. Repeat fondue procedure.
- Fresh fruit tidbits may be strawberries, apple, banana, oranges, green grapes, pineapple chunks and Bing cherries.
- Canned, drained pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges may be used in place of fresh fruits.
- Any remaining chocolate fondue may be refrigerated in covered container. Heat gently and use as sauce on desserts.