Browse Recipes By Products:
Chicken & Beef Broth Fondue
- 1 pound sirloin steak
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 - 10 ½ ounce cans condensed chicken broth
- 2 - 10 ½ ounce cans condensed beef broth
- Freeze steak and chicken 1 hour for easier slicing. Slice thinly into bite size pieces. Place on lettuce-lined platter.
- In Fondue Pot, combine chicken and beef broth. Place fork ring, if included, securely on Pot. Set heat at 350°F/177°C setting and bring to a boil, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- For serving, spear beef and chicken slices with fondue forks and cook 1 to 2 minutes or to desired doneness. Rest forks in fork ring slots, if included, or on edge of pot while cooking. Serve with prepared sauces if desired.