Browse Recipes By Products:
8 hard-cooked eggs, shelled and halved
1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon salt
3 to 4 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Remove the yolks from the eggs and mash. In a small mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Makes 16 deviled eggs.
*Deviled Egg Variations:
Follow the Deviled Egg recipe adding any of the ingredients listed below to the yolk mixture.
- Ham: ¼ cup finely chopped cooked ham
- Bacon: ¼ cup crumbled cooked bacon, about 2 slices
- Dried Beef: ¼ cup finely chopped dried beef and 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Seafood: ¼ cup finely chopped cooked or canned shrimp, smoked fish, flaked tuna, salmon or crabmeat and a dash of curry powder
- Cheese: ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Olive: ¼ chopped green or ripe olives
- O'Brien: 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper, 1 teaspoon finely chopped pimento and ½ teaspoon minced onion.