Browse Recipes By Products:
Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
A very satisfying homemade soup everyone will love.
- 1½ lbs. chicken
- 3 cups water
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 3 carrots – cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 ribs of celery – cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 14½ ounce can whole tomatoes – undrained – cut up
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup uncooked fine egg noodles
Cooking Time: LO = 8 to 9 hours HI = 5 to 6 hours
- Combine all ingredients, except egg noodles in the cooking vessel. Place cooking vessel into heating base, cover and cook at desired heat setting for time given or until chicken and vegetables are tender.
- Remove chicken pieces from cooking vessel and set aside to cool slightly. Set control to HI and add noodles, stirring to combine. Cover and continue to cook 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bones and cut into bite-size pieces. Return meat to cooking vessel and cook until noodles are tender. Set at Keep Warm for serving, if desired.