Browse Recipes By Products:
Easy, fast and delicious chili recipe to make in your home.
- 1½ lbs lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- 1 - 28 ounce can whole tomatoes – undrained – cut up
- 1 - 15 ounce can kidney beans - undrained
- 1½ tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Cooking Time: LO = 8 to 10 hours HI = 4 to 5 hours
- Brown ground beef or turkey with onion, green pepper and garlic in skillet over medium heat of range unit. Remove excess grease. Transfer mixture into cooking vessel. Add remaining ingredients; stir to blend.
- Place cooking vessel into heating base, cover and cook at desired heat setting for time given. Set at Keep Warm for serving, if desired.
Serves 4 to 5.