Browse Recipes By Products:
Crockery Cooker Mac and Cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheese blend
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
3 cups milk
2 - 12 oz. cans evaporated milk
¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons dry mustard
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 pound uncooked macaroni noodles
1 teaspoon ground paprika
- Grease ceramic insert with non-stick cooking spray or butter.
- In large bowl, combine cheeses and set aside. In another large bowl, whisk eggs lightly. Add evaporated milk, milk, dry mustard, cayenne, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add 3 cups of the cheese and uncooked macaroni noodles to egg mixture; stir to combine.
- Pour into the ceramic insert. Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook at LOW for 4 hours, or until pasta is cooked.