Browse Recipes By Products:
Chicken and garlic, what could be more appeasing? Tender and juicy, do not make only when company comes!
- 3 - 4 lbs chicken parts, skinned if desired salt and pepper to taste
- 2 - 10.5 ounce cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2-10.5 ounce cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 1-16 ounce jar small whole onions – drained, OR 1 large onion - sliced and separated into rings
Cooking Time: LO = 8 to 10 hours HI = 5 to 6 hours
- Season chicken parts with salt and pepper and place into ceramic cooking pot. In bowl, combine remaining ingredients, stirring well to blend. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook at desired heat setting for time given or until chicken is tender. Set at LO for serving, if desired.
- Serves 6 to 8.