Browse Recipes By Products:
Beef Roast with Vegetables
This is a great recipe for a quick family meal. Little prep time and makes great gravy for your meat and vegetables.
- 3–3½ lbs beef roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large onion quartered or sliced
- 6 carrots – cut into 1-inch pieces
- If desired, brown roast in skillet over medium heat of range unit before placing into ceramic cooking vessel. Season as desired.
- Place vegetables around roast.
- Place ceramic cooking vessel into heating base, cover and cook at desired heat setting for time given or until meat and vegetables are tender. (Meat thermometer should read 170°F for well done). Thicken juices with mixture of 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water if desired. Set control to “HI” and slowly stir mixture into juices until thickened. Set at “LO” for serving, if desired.
- Serves 6.