Browse Recipes By Products:
Tomato Basil Rye Bread, 1 lb.
A great bread to serve with soups and salads.
- 6 fl ounces (¾ cup) water, 80°F
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 halves, sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1¾ cups bread flour
- ½ cup medium rye flour
- 1½ teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1½ teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.